Cinematic & Drone Wedding Video Packages
Every wedding day is completely unique – that’s why our Berkshire based videographers offer a variety of wedding video packages, so you can mix and match the features you need to make your ideal cinematic wedding video. Whether you want to capture the whole day, highlights, or significant moments, we will tailor our service to your needs. With our drone camera, we can capture breath-taking areal shots of your venue, and the surrounding countryside of Wiltshire and Dorset. Or, why not create a Marryoke video to bring the laughter and fun to your day, and get everyone involved.
Video4aDay offers 5 customisable wedding video packages that cater for different requirements and budgets
On the day, filming is done with multiple professional cameras with a single cameraman on all packages, unless a 2nd cameraman is added as a paid extra.
There are also additional wedding video services you can add to these Packages to add something fun to the day. The team in Berkshire are quite happy to discuss your requirements with you, and to tailor my Wedding Video packages to your needs. If you wish to discuss this, then please contact me.
See our five packages below for pricing and options. You can also add on additional services to make your cinematic wedding video extra special.
This is the perfect opportunity for your guests to get their groove on and take part in a professional-looking music video made just for you. Throughout the day, our videographer will capture you and your guests lip syncing and dancing to a song of your choice. Afterwards, we’ll edit it, adding the track, to make it into a personal Marryoke music video for you to enjoy for years to come.
• Cinematic Wedding Video – £125
• Extra Cameraman - £450
• Drone Wedding Video (aerial footage) - £175
• Marryoke – £250
• Live Streaming – £100
• Congratulations Video Messages - £60 - A video booth set up in the evening to record guest messages.
• Guestcam - £60 - A video camera will be provided for your guests to film the wedding day from their perspective. The footage is then edited into a fun and very different type of wedding video. Can be used to gather informal messages from guests.
• Video stills - £95 - 4K resolution stills, taken from the finished video and provided as photo files.
• 4K TV with same day edit video - £150 - A short video from the days filming so far, edited during the wedding breakfast and then shown to guests during the evening on a 4K TV.
• BluRay Copy - £28 per copy
• USB Copy - £30 per copy
• DVD Copy - £18 per copy
• Uncut Footage or RAW files - £100